We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Light and fragrant, this Thai broth with rice tagliatelle is a real delight.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 240 g of rice tagliatelle
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 onion
- 2 leeks
- 1 / 4th of a bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp. of clarified butter
- 80 cl of chicken broth
- Soy sauce (to taste)
- 1 pinch of red pepper
- Place the rice tagliatelle in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the garlic (degermed) and onion.
- Wash and finely chop the leeks and parsley.
- In a saucepan, brown the chopped garlic and onion with the clarified butter, cook for 2 minutes over low heat (without coloring).
- Add the chopped leeks, parsley, broth and bring everything to a boil.
- Drain the rice tagliatelle. Plunge them into the broth and cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with soy sauce and chili.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel